Saturday, August 27, 2011

Ten Pounds.

Finally, as of today the scale says I have lost 10 pounds!

EgyptP14-10Pounds-1920-donated_f

Did you really think I was going to show you a picture of me? I will when I get to 20. Then I can repost my before photo and my after photo without cringing.

I’ve been doing “morning torture” for almost 5 months and I still love it. I love the muscle definition I’m starting to have. Still some issues in the midsection- but last time I measured I’d lost SIX INCHES off my waist so I’ll just keep doing what I’m doing. We’re obviously on the right track.

Cheers to all my morning torture buddies ;)

2 comments:

  1. I don't know what "morning torture" is but keep it up; it sounds wonderful for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what Karen thinks is "morning torture." She also thinks "evening torture" and "noontime torture" are disgusting.

    Jenna's "morning torture" can be viewed by clicking on "morning torture" in her blog.

    ReplyDelete