Friday, August 12, 2011

Begin Anywhere.

I love it when I find the solution I’ve been searching for conveniently presented on someone’s blog.

Enter Ali Edwards and her post on MEMORY KEEPER BOXES!

I’ve been an obsessive photographer and memory keeper for many a long year now and have gone through different phases in my approach to storing it all. I have huge paper scrapbooks from the good old days, a few digital scrapbooks that I had printed at Blurb (but not nearly enough. There are still two unprinted years stuck on my computer waiting for the day when I can afford the expensive-ish printing). I have photo albums and this year I tried a half pint binder filled with 5x7 prints and memorabilia.

I’ve been thinking lately that I’d rather just have simple archival prints of my photos for the year and memorabilia stored in the same place, but how to make that pretty?

Ali Edwards gave me the answer. I just designed mine and with the 40.00 credit they’re offering right now, I’ll just pay 8.20 and I’m good to go for 2012!

(they are currently offering everyone $40 to spend during their ‘Begin Anywhere’ event this month by entering the code:beginanywhere. Shipping is not included. Code is valid August 1 – 31.)

I’ll share some photos of mine when it comes… it’s gorgeous!

1 comment:

  1. Jenna,
    This company Paper Coterie is neat. My company (PrintPlace) will be launching a site similar to theirs later this year. Look for photo books, photo cards, the works. Beautiful stuff!

    ReplyDelete