Saturday, April 16, 2011

Teaching moment.

“Takes more than combat gear to make a man, takes more than a license for a gun. Confront your enemies, avoid them when you can. A gentleman will walk but never run.”

**** Quick note to those of you who will freak out over these pictures. 1. As an ex-police and SWAT officer Mitch is very qualified to teach his children how to safely manage a weapon. 2. He was right there the whole time. 3. The gun is in a safe when not in his capable hands. 4. It was quadruple checked and unloaded before the lesson started. As a mom, the sight of my babies handling a 9mm gave me a little twinge of discomfort but I reminded myself of all of the points above, took a deep breath and thought how lucky they are to have a daddy to teach them and keep us all safe as we live in this uncertain world. Okay….view on. ****

DSC_0003

DSC_0007

DSC_0016

DSC_0020

It’s the faces that kill me. It was starting to get real western in there!

1 comment: